Lodging and Dining
LODGES: 12 cabins, each sleep up to 18 people on twin bunks
BATHROOM FACILITIES: 2 sinks and toilets in each cabin, 3 cabins include showers; other showers located in Major League Clubhouse Locker Room.
PRIVATE HOUSING: 6 private rooms which can sleep up to 4 people (available in off season only)
DINING: Buffet-style meals - prepared by an award-winning chef from Smith College - are served in the Dining Hall, which seats 100 guests. Capacity of 200+ guests per meal.
Meeting & Gathering Space
- Conference Room - 1,200 sq ft / 100 people
- Covered Pavilion - 900 sq ft / 75 people
- Dining Hall - 100 people
- Meeting Space for small groups of 10 - 12 people
Groups Who Have Come to Dan Duquette Sports Academy Include
- Athletic Teams and Events
- Pre-Season Training Camps (ie, Football, Soccer)
- Scout Groups
- Church or Religious Groups
- Sports Camps (ie. Football, Soccer, Lacrosse, Baseball or Basketball)