Lodging and Dining
LODGES: 12 cabins, each sleep up to 18 people on twin bunks
BATHROOM FACILITIES: 2 sinks and toilets in each cabin, 3 cabins include showers; other showers located in Major League Clubhouse Locker Room.
PRIVATE HOUSING: 6 private rooms which can sleep up to 4 people (available in off season only)
DINING: Buffet-style meals – prepared by an award-winning chef from Smith College – are served in the Dining Hall, which seats 100 guests. Capacity of 200+ guests per meal.
- Major League-style clubhouse with conference room, locker room, training room, hot tub and sauna, certified Athletic Trainer on staff
- Baseball: Batting Cage
- Basketball: 4 lighted courts
- Hiking on-site or nearby on the Appalachian Trail
- Lakefront with swimming, boating, and fishing, on-staff lifeguard
- Land Sports: Four professionally manicured Sport Fields for baseball, football, soccer or lacrosse
- Team-building activities: campfire by the lake, movie night, skit night or other bonding activities
- Volleyball: sand volleyball court & grass volleyball court
- Athletic Teams and Events
- Pre-Season Training Camps (ie, Football, Soccer)
- Scout Groups
- Church or Religious Groups
- Sports Camps (ie. Football, Soccer, Lacrosse, Baseball or Basketball)
American Defenders of Pittsfield at Wahconah Park
Norman Rockwell Museum
Call Bruce at (772) 466-4099 or email him at email@example.com
to reserve space for your group rental.